Visit Mulholland Drive to view the Hollywood sign and a group of stars’ homes! Then head down to Hollywood Blvd’s famous Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, and Beverly Hills.
2. Private Hollywood to Beverly Hills Tour
- Group of 1-5
- Group of 6-14
- Infant (Ages 2 & under)
Join us for the BEST PRIVATE Hollywood Experience!
This private sightseeing tour begins with pick-up at your hotel and return. No transfers!
- Since this tour is private, It can be manipulated to the guest’s requests within reason and distance. Hollywood Blvd’s famous Walk Of Fame, Dolby Theater, TCL Chinese Theater, Madame, Hollywood Sign, Tussauds, La-la land souvenir shop, Pretty Woman movie location, Once Upon a Time movie location, El Capitan. This is free on your own walking the famous Hollywood Blvd.
- After that, your tour continues down legendary Sunset Blvd while your guide narrates locations such as Sunset Towers, Chateau Marmont Hotel, Johnny Depp’s Viper Room, The Whiskey A GO GO, World famous rock and roll Rainbow Bar and grill, The Roxy and many more.
- Then, you’ll head to Beverly Hills where you will see multiple “A-Lister” star homes, including Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Howard Hughes. and many many more.
- Finally, it’s off to the world famous Beverly Hills sign for pictures and the world famous Rodeo Drive, and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. We continue down Wilshire Blvd to the New Motion Picture Museum, The 10 biggest segments of the Berlin Wall and the legendary La Brea Tar Pits. From there we head to our lunch stop at the LA Farmers Market and the Grove shopping Mall. You may get lucky and catch a star from the CBS studios.
What to Bring:
- Camera to capture the memories!
- Cash or card to purchase souvenirs along the way!
- 8 hours
- Hotel pickup begins at 8 AM
- Hotel drop off by 4:00-4:30 PM (traffic dependent)